Our shiny new friend and talented writer Rhiann Wynn-Nolet just gave us the One Lovely Blog Award!
Purdy isn't it? *stroke stroke stroke*
Okay, so for this award I'm sharing 7
- I once braved a snow storm to save $2 on canned corn. Replacing my frostbitten legs cost $500. But YAY, canned corn!
- I like having feet in my mouth. Chicken feet, that is. Also, children's feet. YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!
- Coffee helps me sleep...yet alcohol keeps me awake. And when I mix them IT'S FUCKING AWESOME AND zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- Swans scare me. They smell like a wet dog, they bite like a rottweiler, and running away screaming just makes a thousand of them come out of nowhere to murder you with the force of a thousand hurricanes. I don't have a joke here. I just really really hate swans. Fucking swans.
- I have imaginary arguments with people in my head. But that's normal, right? What? I'm crazy like a WHAT? WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING THAT UP? I TOLD YOU, THOSE PEOPLE WERE BEHEADED WHEN I GOT THERE!
- I've gotten lost in my own house. So lost I've actually found myself in other people's houses. Incidentally, I'm currently lost in the court house.
- I like punching things. Cars, trees, old people. It's all here in this police report.